The Cashplus Business Current Account
The Cashplus Business Current Account is the low cost alternative to High Street Business Banking. The Account costs £69 per year, with no monthly fees. There are also no charges for depositing cash, setting up Direct Debits or receiving Bank Transfers. The account will be in your business’s name, so you’ll be able to invoice clients in your business name as you would with any High Street Bank. The account also comes with Online Banking, Telephone Servicing and is backed by quality UK based Customer Service.
What’s more, you don’t need to pass a credit check in order to open the account. Simply apply online in minutes in order to enjoy the following benefits:
- No account set up fee (you simply pay the first annual fee of £69)
- No monthly fee
- No charge for depositing cash at over 12,000 locations nationwide - including the Post Office®
- No charge for setting up Direct Debits
- No charge for inbound Bank Transfers
- 3 free outbound Bank Transfers per month - £0.99 per transfer thereafter
- No charge to use the card that comes with the account for purchases in the UK
- Free Online Banking – Manage Direct Debits, make Bank Transfers and more
- UK Call Centre with top quality customer service
You can apply for the account by clicking the Apply Now button or by clicking here.
Should your ID and address be verified during the online application process, you will receive your account and sort code number instantly. Alternatively you will be asked to provide paper documents prior to your account details being provided.
When applying, please ensure the following:
- That you have been incorporated for at least 3 working days prior to applying
- That the business address you provide is your registered office address
- That you enter your company name letter for letter as it shows with companies house
- That you double check that all 8 digits of your company registration number are entered correctly
For further information please visit the Cash plus website.