Umbrella Service - Basics
Without doubt the most cost efficient and professional Umbrella Company service on the market.
- Instant set-up. Ready to invoice as soon as your application is approved.
- Your payroll is processed the same day as funds are received from agency.
- SMS notification as soon as payments are made to you.
- Same day payments.
Our Umbrella service offers you a simple, efficient, compliant and affordable way to maximise your net earnings, helping you to simplify your personal affairs and allowing you to concentrate on the work you do and the clients you do it for.
|Call us now to discover what your Umbrella take-home pay could be.|
- You are a temporary worker and provide your services as a contractor.
- You are caught by IR35 or do not want the risk of IR35.
- You want to retain the same employment by one company and work for many clients.
- You want the benefit of legitimate tax efficiency in a cost-effective solution.
- You want a service that is quick to set up and operates only when you require it.
- We provide continuous employment, with one tax code, when working through multiple agencies.
- A highly-competitive fee, all-inclusive with no hidden extras.
- If you do not work, there is no fee.
- There is no joining fee, no termination fee and no minimum period.
- You get instant tax relief on your allowable business mileage expenses.
- You are provided with all the help you need to claim tax relief on other expenses via your self assessment tax return (or P87 on-line claim form).
- There is no fee for processing business related expense claims.
- No holiday pay is retained (unless you specifically ask for it to be held).
- We provide a £2,000,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance at no cost to you (subject to specific high-risk sector limitations, for example Medical, Offshore Oil and Gas, etc. — please call us for more information).
- You get a service that meets your agency’s requirements.
- We liaise with your agency and provide them with all the necessary documentation required.
- You have access to all your contract, invoicing, expenses and payroll information via our web-site portal.
- Your payslip is emailed to you the moment we process your payroll.
- Use the On-line Application form or call our sales team on 0845 862 2690. On receipt of your application we will send you a 'Welcome on Board' pack that will include your contract of employment which you will need to sign and return. Details of claimable expenses and claim forms will also be included.
- If you are contracting for the first time tell your recruitment agency that you are going to be working through a limited company. Provide us with the agency details and we will forward all necessary documentation on to them.
- If you already work with an agency on their PAYE system then tell them you wish to offer your services though a limited company. We will liaise with them to ensure a smooth and efficient change in your status, and deal with any contractual changes.
- Likewise, if you are unhappy with your current limited company provider and wish to switch to i4, we will speak to the agency on your behalf to ensure a swift and smooth transition.
- Then simply work as normal and send your timesheets to your agency - you or your agency will need to advise us of the details by telephone, fax or email to enable us to raise the appropriate invoice on your behalf.
- You submit to us your signed expense claim forms together with the receipts that are required. We will check that your expense claims are legitimate and reasonable and revert to you if this is not the case.
- On receipt of authorised timesheets or self-billing agency schedules, we will invoice your agency or end-client for the time you have worked.
- On receipt of our invoice, the recruitment agency will make payment to us through the BACS system (the UK's electronic banking system). We will then process your salary and expenses, deduct all necessary tax, national insurance and pension contributions and our administration fee and then transfer your money to your account.
- You will have immediate access to your cleared funds. On the day your payment is processed we will send you an SMS message advising you when the funds will be available to you.
- A pay advice will be sent to you either by post or by email (whichever you prefer) for each salary payment.
- We undertake to advise both you and your agency of any change in compliance or guidelines issued by HMRC relating to our service. Our experienced staff members are trained to answer your queries promptly and accurately.
- We pride ourselves on our high level of service, however should you be unhappy with any aspect of our service we undertake to look into the issue and deal with it immediately.
- We guarantee that there are no hidden fees or charges, all you pay is our standard fee per week worked - See here for details
- On joining you will be provided with detailed guidance of the expenses you can claim and we will provide the appropriate claim forms and prepaid envelopes to simplify the procedure. We will check that your expenses claims are legitimate, reasonable and have actually been incurred.
Our Umbrella Company service complies fully with all HMRC requirements, including IR35. You have no administration or statutory obligations normally associated with running your own limited company.