If you are looking for an Umbrella Company that offers a highly efficient service, provides same-day payments, provides £2,000,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance, all for a competitive fee with no hidden extras then click here for more information.
As a professional contractor, you need to ensure that you are making the most of your earnings and one of the best ways of achieving this is to be absolutely certain that you are not paying more tax than you have to.
With an Umbrella Company:
- You become an employee of that company.
- You are entitled to all statutory employment rights.
- You are covered by the company's insurance policies for Employer and Public Liability Insurance, as well as Professional Indemnity Insurance (subject to specific high-risk sector limitations, for example Medical, Offshore Oil and Gas, etc. — please call us for more information).
- You are expected to remain as an employee of the company and work on successive assignments.
- You get instant tax relief on your workplace-to-workplace mileage expenses.
- You are provided with all the help you need to claim tax relief on other expenses via your self assessment tax return (or P87 on-line claim form).
- The company takes full responsibility for PAYE, National Insurance and VAT payments together with all the statutory reporting.